WHAT WE DO
With the intention of presenting the Georgetown community with access to informational and networking opportunities, the GRLA organizes lectures and invites guest speakers to campus. These speakers share the insights gained through their unique corporate experiences, elaborate on the worlds of retail and luxury, and address their views on the future of the industries.
WHAT WE'VE ACHIEVED
The GRLA has been fortunate enough to host leading figures in retail and luxury, including:
- Graziano de Boni, CEO of Giorgio Armani Corporation
- Fabrizio Freda, President and CEO of Estée Lauder Companies
- John Idol, Chairman and CEO of Michael Kors
- Domenico de Sole, Chairman of Tom Ford International
- John Galantic, President and COO of Chanel
- Scott Malkin, Founder and Chairman of Value Retail PLC
We have also hosted events in partnership with other organizations such as:
- MAC Rocks Colour at Georgetown with MAC Cosmetics
- Spring Fashion Show with the Georgetown Program Board
The GRLA also co-sponsors Georgetown University's Global Luxury Summit with the President's Office and the Office of Alumni & External Relations. To learn more about this new annual event, please see the Global Luxury Summit page.
Please visit out our Facebook page to see photos from our past events.